Team Vision X Takes Over 2019 King of The Hammers
- on April 30, 2020
- Categories: Featured Lighting Setups
Vision X Lighting Supports Racers and Enthusiasts at Nitto King of the Hammers Powered by Optima Batteries
Vision X is excited to return to the Nitto King Of The Hammers powered by Optima Batteries race week from February 1 – 9 in Johnson Valley, California. The Vision X Event Team will be providing lighting support to racers and enthusiasts throughout the week while stationed inside Hammertown.
- VISION X ATHLETE AND TWO-TIME KING OF THE HAMMERS WINNER, LOREN HEALY WILL PILOT HIS VISION X LIT MBRP/NITTO/KMC WHEELS RED DRAGON 2.0 DIRT SLAYER FOR ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MAKE HISTORY.
- JORDAN PELLEGRINO WILL SEEK TO OVERTAKE THE KINGDOM ABOARD HIS ALL NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART GENRIGHT/ROCKSTAR ENERGY/MICKEY THOMPSON RACE CAR, FEATURING CG2 LIGHT CANNONS AND XPL CHASER BAR.
- EUROPEAN VISION X TEAM MEMBER, NICHOLAS MONTADOR OF WEP RACING WSR, IS MAKING THE LONG HAUL FROM FRANCE TO FULFILL A DREAM OF RACING THE FAMED KING OF THE HAMMERS RACE.
- FOR THE FIRST TIME UNLIMITED TROPHY TRUCKS WILL RACE DURING HAMMERS WEEK, WITH VISION X RACER ERIC HUSTEAD LOOKING TO SECURE THE INAUGURAL VICTORY OF THE TOYO DESERT INVITATIONAL PRESENTED BY MONSTER ENERGY.
Keep an eye out for all of the Vision X Hammers Family: Cody Addington, John Mathews (Off-Track Motorsports), Don Fisher (SEI Racing), Brian Caprara, Jade & Kyle Wickham (Wickham Racing), Scott Morse (Moose Motorsports), Airen Patrick and others flying the Vision X Flag.
As the action packed week winds down, we fire it back up on Saturday with the GenRight/Vision X KOH Experience by Mickey Thompson Tires with over 150 Jeeps & Off-Road Vehicles to explore the ULTRA4 KOH Course. The sold-out event always brings huge smiles and a new appreciation for the rugged KOH course.
Be sure to stop by the Vision X Semi Truck in Hammertown for a limited run of Loren Healy and Jordan Pellegrino Posters and to see the latest Lighting products!